Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The End of CP Universe? Or a New Beginning?

Hey everyone, CP Power here! As you probably can tell, I've been SUPER inactive on this blog for a long while now... And I feel like I have to apologize to you guys in some way...So, I'm sorry, I guess. I don't know how o put this exactly, but...

I'm really not sure whether I want to continue this blog. On one hand, I want to focus a bit more on my YouTube channel, and I don't really have the motivation to type up an update on Club Penguin every week on schedule. But on the other hand, I don't want to abandon the thing that I started my career on the internet on; I feel like I should cherish it for as long as physically possible.

So I've decided, since I'm so torn on the topic, I'm going to let my fans decide. I'll post on Google+ a post with a poll for you to vote on, and a link to this exact blog post for people who don't know what's going on.

So please, go check on my Google+ page, just click on my name to the right of this post and you'll be sent right there, or check on the Club Penguin Google+ Community since I'll be posting it there to get the most feedback possible.

I just want to let you know that I love you all so much, even people who just read a few sentences of a blog post or watches a few seconds of my YouTube videos, you all mean the world to me. Without any support from viewers, I wouldn't be doing this at all. So thank you all again, and it would mean the world if you would go and check out the poll, because I really need your help on this.
~CP Power