Tuesday, March 31, 2015

One Year Anniversary of CP Universe!!!

Hey everyone, CP Power here, and welcome to yet another blog post on this blog, CP Universe. One year ago today was not only the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower, but also my first blog post here. This is amazing, yet I don't have too much time today to type this post. So I might do one in a few days making a, like, official celebration or something, but for now, I just wanted you guys to know that it's been a full year of my existence on the internet and how special this is to me. If you were wondering, the anniversary of my YouTube channel is on April 12th, so mark your calenders (I guess?)! Anyways guys, I've said enough for now. See you guys later! Bye, and thanks for making the last year of my life the best one yet!
~CP Power