Friday, January 9, 2015

Updates for January 8, 2015!-No New Messages, Star Wars Rebels Thoughts, & More!

Hey everyone! Welcome to the first official updates post on this blog of 2015 and of the Return of CP Universe! Oh wait, there was that fireworks thing. Shoot. Anyways, let's just get straight into the updates for this week!

First off, we have a new pin, the Rebels Pin. Look on the right of your screen and you'll see our pin tracker that shows where it is on the island. I actually made a video yesterday on my YouTube channel of me seeing how fast I could find it (which, by the way, was 44 seconds). Here's the link if you'd like to watch it: New Pin Challenge-Rebels Pin (Club Penguin)

Anyways, the next update is the new Newspaper!
Issue #481! We're getting so close to 500!
Alright, next up we have- Wait, what? There's no new EPF Message? Wait a sec, has there really not been an EPF Message since November 14? Wow, they really need to start adding new messages soon.

But we do have a new Penguin Style Catalog! It's got all the clothes you'll need for the Star Wars Rebels Party coming in 2 weeks!
After Coins For Change, I barely had enough coins to buy all of these new items!
Now of course not everyone likes the idea of having another party based off of a Disney show or movie. And I have to say, I was part of that group in December. I was really feeling skeptical of having a party based on this show that I hadn't bothered to watch or learn anything about. But honestly, now I feel like this is gonna turn out just like the other Disney-themed parties. Everyone doesn't want it to happen, but once it does it turns out to be one of the best parties of the whole year. The same thing happened with the Teen Beach Movie Summer Jam, and it was rated the best party of 2013. Overall, I think this party will be just as awesome as the first Star Wars Party.

But anyways guys, I'll see you all next time, and- Wait a sec! I nearly forgot to mention that The Penguins That Time Forgot is now at the stage! Maybe I can get a prehistoric CP Power to come here just like the future party? Who knows! Anyways guys,
~CP Power