Thursday, January 1, 2015

CP New Year's Party, 1000 views, & The Return of CP Universe!-Updates for January 1, 2015

Hey everyone! This is the start of a new year, and the start of a new blog post. I have a few updates for you guys, and the first one is that we just hit 1000 pageviews on this blog! :D This is incredible! I really never thought I'd see the day :) I want to thank you all for this amazing achievement, because obviously, I could never get here without all you readers. Now there is something new to Club Penguin this week that they added in yesterday. Can you guess what it is? It's New Year's fireworks! These fireworks can be visible from the Iceberg and the Ski Hill. Here are some pictures of me watching them:

You can get an amazing view from up there!
But I usually prefer watching from a distance.

So guys, that is all the updates I wanted to give for this post. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this blog. I'll see you all later! Bye!
~CP Power