Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Goodbye, CP Universe | Final ACPA

Hey everyone. I've finally officially decided to shut down CP Universe. The website and everything will still be here, but I probably won't be. If I feel like it, I will pick it back up and continue the blog, but right now I want to focus on my Youtube channel, because it's going to be taking a major step in the next couple of days. But the experience with this blog has truly been amazing. It was a place I could feel like I was helping someone by giving them the updates each week, where I could feel like I was really making someone's day, if they saw that I had rewarded them with an ACPA, and where I could really have a voice in the Club Penguin community. And, as a parting gift, I will give out on final Awesome Club Penguiner Award. My final ACPA award (besides when I pick back up CPU) goes to Smoothie CP. She is an awesome Club Penguin Youtuber with over 200 subscribers. She is actually my favorite CP Youtuber, and the best part is that you can watch her channel for any type of game because she does all types of games, from CP, to Minecraft, to flash games, to Wii and Wii U games. If you're seeing this, then here you go Smoothie.
Congrats, Smoothie! You get my very last Awesome Club Penguiner Award! :D
Here's the link to her YouTube Channel: Smoothie .CP
Oh yeah, and she has an awesome blog, too: Awesomeness CP

Bye guys. Don't worry, I'm not really leaving. Of course I still have my YouTube channel (link: CP Power), and I have big plans for it. I'm just not going to do CP Universe for a few months (or however long it will be). So, I guess we can't really say goodbye here, can we? I'll just say see you later. See you later!
-CP Power