Saturday, June 7, 2014

Updates for June 5, 2014

Hey everyone! Now that the portal was closed, CP Power 18.6 has left back to his time. And of course I had to help him with his bags, which is why I'm two days late for the updates. Sorry about that. Also, if you follow my Youtube channel, CP Power, you'll know that my new gaming channel, FlamingSwordsGames, is finally released! Check later today for a gaming video. Anyways, with all that out of the way, let's get down to business with the updates of June 5, 2014!

Update #1-Penguin Style June 2014
Club Penguin's getting ready for the FIFA 2014 World Cup!
Update #2-Snow & Sports June 2014
Like I said, they're ready for the soccer season!
Update #3-Club Penguin Times Issue #450
Man, everything this week seems to be about soccer, huh?
Update #4-EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy
I have to agree with JPG. Every agent who helped fight in the war has done a great job and saved our island. Thank you.
Anyways, those are all the updates for this week! Although next week will be much more exciting; with the Penguin Cup and the CPU Prom! So get on your cleats and get a team together, or find an outfit and a date. Waddle On!
-CP Power