Friday, June 27, 2014

Updates for June 26, 2014 [IMAGES NOT INCLUDED]

Hey guys. Today's post is going to be a little different. I'm experiencing some...err, technical difficulties in the last two days, which is why I'm late for updates again (for what, like the 5th time???) and why this week's updates will remain image-less. Now you're probably wondering "Oh but CP Power, how will we get the updates without your images?". I'll try to show the as best as I can. And if that's not enough for you, the you can go to freaking Saraapril instead for your updates! (sorry Saraapril, I have plenty of respect for you) Anyways, with that all out of the way, let's get to the updates.

(""= me commenting)

First Update-Club Penguin Times Issue #453!
Headline: Penguin Cup Finals!
"Yep, get ready to give it your all, teams, because your time for scoring points for your team is coming to an end."
Newsflash: Rumblings heard in the Gold Mine-could it be the machine under the sheet?
"Oh man! Don't go to high up or too low underground because we may be experiencing some earthquakes soon!"
Ask Rookie: What if my team doesn't win? -D. Fender
Second Story headline: Penguin Cup After Party!
"Aw yeah Cadence! I'm ready for the party! Are you guys?"
[Upcoming Events not included in this post]
Comics: [Not included due to lack of images]
Jokes: [Too long and boring to type]
Secrets: Team HQ Secrets
"Wait a minute-Oh shoot. Now the other teams know that that isn't our real plan! But who's idea was it to hide it underwater?"

Second Update-EPF Message from Rookie!
Message: JPG always says the EPF needs to stay in shape. So let's all join the Penguin Cup! Yay baseball!
"Um...The Penguin Cup is soccer (football), Rookie. Not sure how he could have got that wrong..."

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL SPACE SQUIDS PLAYERS:
Get your game together guys! I know I shouldn't be supporting another team, when I'm clearly on the Sharks, but we're going to win anyways, so whatevs. There are only a couple days left, guys! You've gotta get back into the game! I was expecting you guys to get 3rd, but Fluffies right now are about 1,000 points ahead! Once you read this, they'll probably be much farther ahead! So get your game together and score some freaking points!

Anyways, that's all the time I have for now. See you next time! (hopefully with images!)
-CP Power