Sunday, June 22, 2014

Updates for June 19, 2014-MY GRAD PARTAY!!!!!

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm super late with the updates, on Thursday I finally graduated from elementary school, on Friday it was the first day of summer vacation, and yesterday I got a new cat! His name is Clover, and I can't wait to get the puffle version of him on CP! Anyways, with my excuses all out of the way, let's just get to the updates.

First Update-Penguin Cup Party!
You can root for your favorite team during games...
...but make sure to grab a snack first!
In the past few days I was able to go on CP and play, just not the blog. Sharks are currently winning by a landslide, and somehow Fluffies were able to overcome Space Squids; probably due to Daffodaily5 announcing herself  captain of the Fluffies and the laziness of Megg's team. No offence to any of the Squids, but you've gotta stop designing hoodies and show up to games!
I also have to pamper myself up since the interviewers are going crazy for a chance to interview an awesome player/blogger/YouTuber/all-around awesome guy!
Second Update-Club Penguin Times Issue #452!
I have to take the time to say this one thing to all the penguins I've played against so far-Good game.
Every team is doing amazingly impressive so far.
Third Update-EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy!
Alright JPG, we'll try our best, but I heard Rookie is going to be helping with some of the experiments, so don't expect a silent and/or clean HQ.
Anyways, that's all the updates for this week. Stay tuned for more news on the Penguin Cup-possibly the winning team! *cough* Sharks *cough* So, for now, bye!
-CP Power
Wait! Sorry about that, I forgot one more thing. I just realized that today, I forgot to show up to my own 10 subs party! Sorry 'bout that. Y'know what? I think I'll just wait to celebrate 25 subs. Or maybe I'll just change the date. Let me know in the comments here or on the video letting me know which I should do. The most suggested option will happen, but hurry, because I'll only be accepting suggestions for a week (which means until June 29)! Anyways, bye guys (for real this time)
-CP Power
Okay sorry, I was just messing with you. Bye!
-CP Power