Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day & Item Adders

Happy Memorial Day all my readers from the US! I'm having a great day so far, what about you? Anyways, I wanted to give an Awesome Club Penguiner Award out to someone who has benefited a lot of players in one way or another. I don't know his actual penguin name, but his name on his website is Mike. Mike and King58697 run a CP Blog called Penguin Lodge. Here's the link: Penguin Lodge
Anyways, I chose Mike and not King58697 because they each play a special role on their site. King58697 posts about things in Club Penguin, but Mike posts about and creates their Programs. And these amazing Programs are:

  • Money Maker (100 minimum-15,000 maximum at at time)
  • Item Adder (10 at a time)
  • Furniture Adder ( up to 10 of each item-ten items at a time) (just recently created)
  • Igloo Adder (1 at a time)
  • Fair Ticket Adder (100 minimum-15,000 maximum at at time) (currently down since Fair 2014 has ended)
So now you can clearly see what I meant by "many penguins benefited". So anyways, onto the award. Here you go, Mike: