Thursday, April 24, 2014

Even More Updates!: April 24, 2014

Hey everyone! After what, a week of literally nothing; neither on CP Universe or CP Power, I'm back. I'm glad to say that huge project I told you about is FINISHED. Nothing left! I presented it last night at some school. But anyways, time for the real topic: the new updates. But first, two quick updates not about Club Penguin, but about CP Universe and CP Power.
1. Updates will no longer be in multiple parts. Yep. Just one big post.
2. On my Youtube channel, CP Power, I'm trying to get an new video posted soon, and I'll be recording on CPPS.me. If you don't know what CPPS.me is, CPPS stands for Club Penguin Private Server. That kinda says it all, doesn't it? But if you still don't understand, just click on the link. I might as well have finished the video already, but my screen recorder, Screencast-O-Matic, isn't working on my computer. But anyways, on to the updates.

First up, the Puffle Gala is now open!
Me and Mac at the Puffle Gala! :D
Next, we have a new EPF Message from Jet Pack Guy!
True words, agent JPG.
Finally, there's the new CP Times Issue #444!
Looks fun! Maybe I'll take Matty there, if there aren't too many dogs performing.
One more thing, don't forget to grab each new item each day! (which you probably have been doing)
Two free items per day! It's too bad some of them are members only.
One more quick announcement. While editing the images for today's post, I saw a penguin in the Puffle Gala. So I'm giving a shoutout to her; Bella55966!
Bella55966's Player Card
Anyways, hope you enjoyed today's post, and I will see you next time; whether it be in my next video, or right here on CP Universe! See you later!
-CP Power